Our philosophy comes from different concepts.
We take the “Echo” (from sound)
take the “Tech” (from technology)
we combine them with “Connect”.
The name of our company comes from this combination that becomes not only a keyword but our main strength.
A sound design with high quality standards that makes us competitive in a worldwide market.
Using cutting edge technology and fresh ideas we build a comprehensive connection to our customers contents and we maximize the value providing the best sound.
Born in Tokyo in 1985.
Debuted as “livetune” with Victor Entertainment while attending university. Released the first worldwide Vocaloid music album.
After graduating from Senzoku College of music worked as sound designer for CAPCOM.
Has collaborated with overseas major studios such as Skywalker sounds and Technicolor. Also participated in the development for Capcom`s exclusive engine.
Experience as sound designer, audio director, working with workflow improvement and system design.
In 2017 founded CONNECT+ECHO and at the same time started teaching sound design in his alma mater Senzoku Collegeof Music.
Exposed in several CEDEC conferences.
Currently working on the evolution and development of game sound design.
八重樫 さやか SAYAKA YAEGASHI
Joined CAPCOM as sound designer in 2009 and worked in several titles such as:
MONSTER HUNTER P3rd, Dragons Dogma Online, Resident Evil Revelations, Resident Evil 7, Toraware no Palm.
In addition worked in Sengoku BASARA, Resident Evil series, etc.
Wide experience in post production for multiple titles cutscenes and promotional videos.
Also responsible for HR development focusing on improving the skills of young sound designers.
Joined CONNECT+ECHO in 2017 and worked in several titles such as:
GYAO! VR Project, Ni no Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom.
Also participated in several unpublished titles.
Mainly implements sound in game from a sound programming perspective. Also wide experience in recording in studio, assistance tasks and responsible for operation of equipment and software.
Utilizing the knowledge of different contents such as movies, games and novels creates new ideas for sound design and different ways to make the sound more realistic.
About Our Company
• Name of the company: CONNECT+ECHO Co. Ltd.
• Address: 2-8-6 Ueno Sakuragi, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan (Zip Code : 110-0002)
• Representative and CEO: Kazuki Kitamura
• Foundation: January 6, 2017
• Capital: 1 million yen (10.000 USD)
• Business contents:
– 1. Planning, recording, production and commercialization of sound effects, music, video, images, etc.
– 2.Provide playback system for sound effects, music, video, images.
– 3. Mastering for production of CD and DVD.
– 4. Product management for content development.
– 5. Planning, production, commercialization, and consulting for sound programs.
– 6. Planning and management of training, seminars, and events for human resource development.
– 7. Publication planning, production, design, supervision.
– 8. All operations incidental to the preceding items.
MAIN BUSINESS PARTNERS:
NHN comico Inc.
Yamaha Music Japan
AREA 35 Inc.
Creative Intelligence Arts
Capcom Co., Ltd
Game Freak Inc.
SPIN SOLFA Inc.
Sony Music Publishing Co., Ltd
BANDAI NAMCO STUDIO Co.,Ltd.
And many others...